Recent Publications (see google scholar for full list)
1. “Effects of biased and unbiased illuminations on dopant-free GaAs/AlGaAs 2DEGs”, A. Shetty*, F. Sfigakis*, W. Y. Mak, K. Das Gupta, B. Buonacorsi*, M. C. Tam, H. S. Kim, I. Farrer, A. F. Croxall, H. E. Beere, A. R. Hamilton, M. Pepper, D. G. Austing, S. A. Studenikin, A. Sachrajda, M. E. Reimer, Z. Wasilewski, D. A. Ritchie and J. Baugh (submitted for publication, Dec. 2020)
2. “Optimizing lateral quantum dot geometries for reduced exchange noise”. B. Buonacorsi*, M. Korkusinski, B. Khromets* and J. Baugh (submitted for publication, Dec. 2020)
3. “Roadmap on Quantum Nanotechnologies”, A. Laucht, et al, J. Baugh, IOP Nanotechnology 32, 162003 (2021).
4. “Simulated coherent electron shuttling in silicon quantum dots”, B. Buonacorsi, B. Shaw and J. Baugh, Phys. Rev. B 102, 125406 (2020).
5. “Self-driven oscillation in Coulomb blockaded suspended carbon nanotubes”, K. Willick and J. Baugh, Physical Review Research 2, 033040 (2020).
6. “Supercurrent interference in semiconductor nanowire Josephson junctions”, P. Sriram, S. S. Kalantre, K. Gharavi*, J. Baugh and B. Muralidharan, Phys. Rev. B 100, 155431 (2019).
7. “Few-electrode design for silicon MOS quantum dots”, E. B. Ramirez*, F. Sfigakis*, S. Kudva*, J. Baugh, Semiconductor Sci. and Technol. 35,015002 (2019).
8. “Understanding resonant charge transport through weakly coupled single-molecule junctions”, J. O. Thomas, B. Limburg, J. K. Sowa, K. Willick*, J. Baugh, G. A. D. Briggs, E. M. Gauger, H. L. Anderson, J. A. Mol, Nature Communications 10, 4628 (2019).
9. “Hillock-free and atomically smooth InSb QWs grown on GaAs substrates by MBE”,Y. Shi, E. Bergeron*, F. Sfigakis*, J. Baugh and Z. Wasilewski, Journal of Crystal Growth 513, 15 (2019).
10. “Charge-state assignment of nanoscale single-electron transistors from their current-voltage characteristics”, B. Limburg, J. O. Thomas, J. K. Sowa, K. Willick*, J. Baugh, E. M. Gauger, G. A. D. Briggs, J. A. Mol and H. L. Anderson, Nanoscale 31, 14820 (2019).
11. “Network architecture for a topological quantum computer in silicon”, B. Buonacorsi*, Z. Cai, E. B. Ramirez*, K. S. Willick*, S. M. Walker*, J. Li*, B. D. Shaw*, X. Xu, S. C. Benjamin and J. Baugh, Quantum Science and Technology 4, 025003 (2019).
12. “Non-equilibrium Green’s function study of magneto-conductance signatures in clean and disordered nanowires”, A. Lahiri, K. Gharavi*, J. Baugh, and B. Muralidharan, Phys. Rev. B 98, 125417 (2018).
13. “Gradient-based closed-loop quantum optimal control in a solid-state two-qubit system”, G. Feng, F. H. Cho*, H. Katiyar, J. Li, D. Lu, J. Baugh, R. Laflamme, Phys. Rev. A 98, 052341 (2018).
14. “Efficient continuous wave noise spectroscopy beyond weak coupling”, K. Willick*, K. Park, J. Baugh, Phys. Rev. A 98, 013414 (2018).
15. “Probing the non-linear transient response of a carbon nanotube mechanical oscillator”, K. Willick*, X. Tang, J. Baugh, Applied Physics Letters 111, 223108 (2017).
16. “Enhancing quantum control by bootstrapping a quantum processor of 12 qubits”, D. Lu, K. Li, J. Li, H. Katiyar, A. J. Park, G. Feng*, T. Xin, H. Li, G. L. Long, A. Brodutch, J. Baugh, B. Zeng, R. Laflamme, npj Quantum Information 3, 45 (2017).
17. “Double quantum dot memristor”, Y. Li, G. W. Holloway*, S. C. Benjamin, G. A. D. Briggs, J. Baugh, J. A. Mol, Phys Rev. B 96, 075446 (2017).
18. “Optimization of metamorphic buffers for MBE growth of high quality AlInSb/InSb quantum structures”, Y. Shi, D. Gosselink, K. Gharavi*, J. Baugh, Z. Wasilewski, Journal of Crystal Growth 477, 7-11 (2017).
19. “Nb/InAs nanowire proximity junctions from Josephson to quantum dot regimes”, K. Gharavi*, G. Holloway*, R. R. LaPierre, J. Baugh, Nanotechnology 28, 085202 (2017).
20. “Estimating the coherence of noise in quantum control of a solid-state qubit”, G. Feng*, B. Buonacorsi*, J. J. Wallman, F. H. Cho*, D. Park*, T. Xin, D. Lu, J. Baugh and R. Laflamme, Phys. Rev. Lett. 117, 260501 (2016).
21. “Electrical characterization of chemical and dielectric passivation of InAs nanowires”, G. Holloway*, C. M. Haapamaki*, P. Kuyanov, R. R. LaPierre and J. Baugh, Semiconductor Science and Technology 31, 114004 (2016).
22. “Readout of Majorana parity states using a quantum dot”, K. Gharavi*, D. Hoving and J. Baugh, Phys. Rev. B 94, 155417 (2016).
23. “Direct evidence of solution-mediated superoxide transport and organic radical formation in sodium-oxygen batteries”, C. Xia, R. Fernandes, F. H. Cho, N. Sudhakar, B. Buonacorsi*, S. Walker*, M. Xu, J. Baugh and L. F. Nazar, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 138, 11219 (2016).